Main Developer's Docs
- The Developer's Guide is probably the first thing to read for a developer (PDF).
- The Doxygen-generated In-code Documentation
- The Archive of the Mailing List espressomd-devel.
- In many cases, the various pieces of the User's Documentation may contain some useful information for developers.
- The home page of the first ESPResSo workshop (July 14 2006) that was held at the FIAS in Frankfurt has a few presentations that might be of (historical) interest.
Docs of Third-party Tools
- Documentation of Python
- Documentation of Cython
- Documentation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI)
- Documentation of the FFTW library (“Fastest Fourier Transform in the West”)
- Documentation of Tcl/Tk